Precision Torque Control, Inc. has been manufacturing bottle capping headsets, chucks, and retention knives for over 20 years. Our Magnetic Headsets are made to interchange with most OEM headsets on rotary capping machines. These headsets are used to tighten plastic screw caps on plastic or glass bottles. We serve a diverse bottle capping market including Food & Beverage, Dairy, Household and Personal Care Products, Pharmaceutical, and many more. Typical OEM & after-market headsets we replace are Alcoa (CSI), Zalkin, Fowler, AROL, Krones, KHS, Linker, Federal, Fogg, AMCO, Magnetic Technologies and KHS. We specialize in customizing our hysteresis technology into a headset package that is 100% interchangeable with OEM equipment.
Precision Tork magnetic headsets feature constant Smooth Torque Technology; differing with most competitor OEM headsets that have two opposing magnets causing pulsating torque. It’s the pounding effect of a pulsating clutch that increases cap tightness during the capping process.
Precision Torque’s smooth torque technology enables our headsets to provide constant torque. This eliminates over tightened caps, causing a major reduction in variation of removal torque!
Smooth torque technology provides less shock on the system compared to pulsating torque headsets, enabling longer life of machine components.
- Non-Metallic Sliding Joint
– Eliminates the need for grease and reduces bacteria growth
- Push Button Torque Change
– Allows for quicker torque changeover
- Torque Lock Feature
– Feature locks out torque to a small range or specific torque value
- Fixed Top Load Ring
– Feature locks out top load force to a specific value
- Lifetime Sealed Magnets
– Significant reduction in maintenance costs because they NEVER NEED TO BE REPLACED!