At Precision Tork, we are an industry leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of torque control products. One of our target markets is bottle capping companies. We provide aftermarket parts for large-scale, automated bottle capping machines, including chuck cappers, snap cappers, and spindle cappers.
Our selection of products for bottle capping machines includes:
- Bottle retention knives. Bottle retention knives are designed to hold bottling components during the capping process. We offer an anti-rotation variation that prevents spinning during capping operations. They feature a unique five-point design and hardened stainless steel construction for greater reliability and durability than other options available in the market. They are 100% interchangeable with their OEM counterparts.
- Capping chucks. Capping chucks allow capping units to maintain a firm grip on a cap so they can apply enough force to tighten it securely onto a bottle. Our bottle cap chucks are made from pre-hardened stainless steel. They can be custom-engineered to accommodate unique cap profiles.
- Single Piece (Rigid) Chucks
- Mechanical Articulating Jaw Chucks
- Pneumatic Chucks
- Flexible Chucks
- Capping headsets. Capping headsets perform the tightening action that screws a bottle cap onto a bottle thread and ensure capping machines provide the proper amount of torque to tighten caps. Our capping headsets utilize magnetic technology to provide smooth torque, which eliminates the risk of overtightening and minimizes the amount of shock experienced by the machine. They’re designed to directly replace OEM headsets.
- Neck handling components. Bottle capping equipment needs to have the right components to grip and handle threaded necks securely. High-quality neck handling components reduce the risk of breakage or improper capping. Precision Tork designs and manufactures neck handling devices for filling machines and capping machines.
- Spindles: Replacement spindles for existing OEM equipment as well as spindle rebuild programs customized to meet your needs.
At Precision Tork, we offer a wide range of replacement parts for bottle capping machines. By partnering with us for their bottle capping machine part needs, our customers benefit from our:
- Affordable prices. We supply replacement parts that are 100% interchangeable with original OEM parts at a lower cost. They are also designed and built for better durability than their counterparts, which ensures lower repair and replacement costs over time.
- Quick delivery times. Our fast delivery services ensure customers receive parts when they need them, which reduces the amount of downtime and, consequently, profit loss.
If you need a replacement part, send us a sample, and we’ll send you a quote. For more information about our product offerings, contact us today.
Precision Tork is here to help with the following services!
- Engineering Support
- Custom Design Work
- Troubleshooting Services
- EDM Cutting
- Laser Welding
- Swiss Turning
- Laser Etching